22 months MSc Masters with paid work Northumbria University London
The MSc Business with International Management with Advanced Practice is designed for graduates seeking to stand out from their peers. By studying on this course you will study in a subject area that opens up many career paths for you. The Advanced Practice element of this programme will enable you to extend your studies to include an internship or group consultancy project, building your business experience and understanding.
This course is part of Newcastle Business School, the first business school in the UK to gain the prestigious AACSB accreditation. Held by only 1% of business schools globally, this accreditation reflects the calibre of our courses and teaching, supported by our global reputation for delivering some of the best business management education in the UK.
Apply through UK Graduate and get up-to £4000 scholarships
- Key facts
- Specialise in International Management in the second semester
- Prepare yourself for a vast range of management opportunities
- Developed for non-business graduates
- Put your learning in to practice and build key skills with either an internship or an applied group consultancy project
- Newcastle Business School is one of only 1% of the world’s business schools to hold the prestigious double AACSB accreditation
- Upon graduating, opt to join one of our Professional Pathways programmes, to further build your skills and employability with one of the UK’s leading IT and project management training providers, QA.
Advanced Practice stage
This stage of your programme offers you the opportunity to secure a 12-15 week internship or complete a group consultancy project, giving you experience of the workplace environment or live business issues, both an excellent way to put your learning in to practice.
This stage of your course takes place between your second and final semester and is one semester (15 weeks) in duration.
The full duration of your MSc Business with International Management with Advanced Practice depends on your chosen start date:
September start dates: your programme will last up to 22 months. You will have a summer break after Semester 2, and commence your Advanced Practice stage in September.
January start dates: your programme will run for 16-18 months. There is no summer break included in this programme for those starting in January. Your Advanced Practice stage will commence in September.
May start dates: your programme will run for 16-18 months. There is no summer break included in this programme for those starting in May. Your Advanced Practice stage will commence in January.
Careers and further study
Graduates on the programme have joined a wide range of businesses, including graduate training schemes. A significant number of graduates have gone back to work for a family business or even started up their own businesses.
APPLY THROUGH UK GRADUATE AND EARN £100 CASH, CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS.