Be a personal trainer in the health and fitness industry, as they are actively looking for individuals who are qualified personal trainers to work on Full-time or Part-time bases.
If you have an interest in Sport and want a flexible job, then train to be a personal trainer.
With immediate starts available with no previous qualifications or experience required.
Successful applicants will be trained to highest standard to be a personal trainer and once completed you’ll gain a nationally recognised qualification that is recognised by fitness companies around the world. After completion our students go to work for the largest fitness companies in the UK and abroad.
VTCT Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training (Gym based exercise) course is fully funded by 19+ Advanced Learner Loan.
Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Gym)
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise
- Know how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity
- Health, Safety and welfare in a fitness environment
- Principles of exercise, fitness and health
- Planning gym-based exercise
Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training (QCF)
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health
- Applying the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme
- Programming personal training with clients
- Delivering personal training sessions
How long is the course?
10 week personal trainer course.
How much is the course fee?
So, if you think you have what it takes to be a Personal Trainer and are ready to get started complete our online registration from and we will support you every step of the way.