Why study at University of Roehampton London, Birmingham and Manchester
- Awarded best modern University in London (Sunday Times Good University Guide 2016; Guardian University Guide 2016; Complete University Guide 2016).
- 91% of graduates are in work/ further education within 6 months (DHLE Report 2014 (In work/further study within 6 months of graduating).
- Career focused – our Careers and Employment service offer one to one appointments to help you make well-informed career decisions.
- High levels of contact time with teachers and support staff.
- Well-connected, central locations in London (Zone 1), Birmingham City Centre and central Manchester (from Sept 2016).
- Start dates available in May (London and Manchester), September and January so you can begin your studies at a time that suits you.
- Evening options available in London and Manchester to enable you to fit your studies around your work and personal commitments.
The extended BSc Business Management programme provides an excellent foundation for future business leaders, whether you want to work within an organisation, or you aspire to run your own enterprise.
The programme includes a foundation year, which has been carefully designed to build confidence in your abilities, and develop your academic and study skills ready for degree-level study. This foundation year (Year 0) will provide you with a comprehensive introduction to the key elements of business, in a supportive and intimate learning environment to build a strong foundation for your future study.
You will gain highly competitive business skills in a supportive and inspiring environment, with modules covering a wide range of business topics. Taught by experienced tutors, you will be learning about real-life and contemporary business approaches.
Please Contact an advisor for FREE Advise by calling 020 3609 0260 or by completing the Enquiry From. And get £150 Cash through UK Graduate.