The finance and accounting degree is specifically designed for those students who wish to go on, after graduation, to become a qualified accountant in order to pursue a career, either in professional practice, or in corporate finance.
A degree in accounting and finance has long been viewed as an excellent grounding for a career in business, regardless of whether you intend to become a professionally qualified accountant or not. For students that are already considering undertaking a professional accounting qualification, the degree has been structured to provide the maximum possible number of exemptions (9 foundations papers in total) from the professional examinations of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), the global body for professional accountants.
Whether you want to move into auditing, financial reporting, management accounting or financial services, this could be the course for you. You’ll develop subject-specific skills alongside important transferable skills like communication, enterprise, problem solving and quantitative analysis.
The degree syllabus has also been carefully designed to combine both theoretical and practical aspects of finance and accountancy. This enables students to gain an excellent grounding in accounting and finance tools and techniques together with the wider understanding and real-world insights required by all finance professionals.
Mode of Study
- 3 Years or 4 Years with Foundation
- September and January Start
In today’s tough jobs market, graduates need to stand out from the crowd to successfully secure that all important first full-time job after university. We believe your degree from ARU London will definitely enhance your employability
- Your ARU London lecturers all have first-hand experience of business and some continue to work in business. You are therefore assured that the content of your degree will be directly relevant to the demanding, constantly evolving world of contemporary business. Furthermore, you will study business from a practical as well as from an academic perspective.
- ARU London lecturers have a wealth of contacts too and you will study alongside students from all over the world. All great for networking!
- Our student-friendly timetables will make it easier for you to secure meaningful, part-time work. Part-time work will give you valuable experience outside of the classroom and will boost your credentials with a prospective graduate employer. We are also working with a number of employers to be able to offer part-time work in conjunction with our degrees.
- During your final year there will be additional seminars with the specific objective of enhancing your future employment prospects. These will include CV workshops, interview techniques, career counselling and visits from prospective employers.
Information about the course structure and content please visit Anglia Ruskin University London.
This course is available through Student Finance Company
Please Contact an advisor for FREE Advise by calling 020 3609 0260 or by completing the Enquiry From. And get £150 Cash through UK Graduate.