This degree has been designed to attract students who are interested in developing a career in corporate law and regulation.
A degree qualification in law and accounting has long been viewed as an excellent grounding for a career in business. The intellectually stimulating degree addresses the broader aspects of the business organisation and management culture, while also providing an insight into corporate and consumer legislation, corporate regulation and other legal aspects of business and enterprise.
The course will equip you with a real understanding of how legal considerations have an impact on virtually every aspect of management activity. You’ll study both academic and practical aspects of the law, which as well as preparing you for a possible legal career, will give you many skills that are highly valued in other occupations outside of the law. Alongside the law modules, you’ll develop subject-specific skills alongside important transferable skills like communication, enterprise, problem solving and quantitative analysis.
Mode of Study
- 3 Years or 4 Years with Foundation
- September and January Start
In today’s tough jobs market, graduates need to stand out from the crowd to successfully secure that all important first full-time job after university. We believe your degree from ARU London will definitely enhance your employability.
- Your ARU London lecturers all have first-hand experience of business and some continue to work in business. You are therefore assured that the content of your degree will be directly relevant to the demanding, constantly evolving world of contemporary business. Furthermore, you will study business from a practical as well as from an academic perspective.
- ARU London lecturers have a wealth of contacts too and you will study alongside students from all over the world. All great for networking!
- Our student-friendly timetables will make it easier for you to secure meaningful, part-time work. Part-time work will give you valuable experience outside of the classroom and will boost your credentials with a prospective graduate employer. We are also working with a number of employers to be able to offer part-time work in conjunction with our degrees.
- During your final year there will be additional seminars with the specific objective of enhancing your future employment prospects. These will include CV workshops, interview techniques, career counselling and visits from prospective employers.
Information about the course structure and content please visit Anglia Ruskin University London.
This course is available through Student Finance Company
Please Contact an advisor for FREE Advise by calling 020 3609 0260 or by completing the Enquiry From. And get £150 Cash through UK Graduate.