The Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) is a professional doctorate which provides a structured programme of study through the delivery of taught modules, closely integrated with an individual’s professional career development.
The programme has two parts, and is composed of taught modules and a doctoral-level work-based research project. The element of reflection on professional practice distinguishes the professional doctorate from the award of a PhD.
It is widely recognised as the pinnacle of qualifications in the world of business and management. This DBA programme is designed to meet the needs of professionals working in Business Administration and Management related areas in the UK and overseas.
- 3 years Course Length
- £150 CashBack through UK Graduate
- Up-to £3000 Scholarships
- Free Support throughout your study
- Support with Personal Statements (SOP)
- Free VISA and Immigration Support
Why study at University of Wales Trinity Saint David London?
- Located in the heart of London, close to many historical landmarks and sights.
- Programmes that are underpinned by our research faculty and taught by lecturers at the forefront of their fields.
- Our campus has small class sizes ensuring a focused learning environment and a high degree of interaction.
- Internationally recognised degree. A degree from a UK university symbolises the quality of education that potential employers will recognise everywhere.
- Our friendly on-campus student service team is always available to help and support you to settle into university life.
- We aim to ensure that you get the most from your studies and form long-lasting relationships with alumni and the university.
- For more information please visit University of Wales Trinity Saint David London
Please Contact an advisor for FREE Advise by calling 020 3609 0260 or by completing the Enquiry From. And get £150 CashBack through UK Graduate.