Designed for those interested in a future legal career in particular, but not limited to, legal work as solicitors, barristers and legal executives, as well as acting as a foundation for further postgraduate study.
Take your first step to becoming a solicitor or barrister at Anglia Law School (London campus). Our course will qualify you for the next stage of your legal training. On the way, you’ll learn skills that will give you a step-up in other careers, and you could be awarded a Higher Diploma in Paralegal Practice.
This qualifying law degree, accredited by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) and the Bar Standards Board (BSB), will allow you to progress to the vocational stage of training as a solicitor or barrister.
You’ll study both academic and practical aspects of the law, which, as well as preparing you for a legal career, will give you many skills that are highly valued in other occupations. We encourage you to focus on your areas of interest and develop specialisms, such as business and the law, family law, criminal law and procedure and/or civil law and litigation.
Mode of Study
- 3 Years
- September and January Start
In today’s tough jobs market, graduates need to stand out from the crowd to successfully secure that all important first full-time job after university. We believe your degree from ARU London will definitely enhance your employability
- If you want to proceed to the vocational stage of training as a barrister or solicitor (Bar Professional Training Course or Legal Practice Course), this LLB is your first step. You might also choose to work in private practice as a paralegal, carrying out many of the tasks and roles of a qualified solicitor.
- The skills you gain from this course will also open up opportunities for you in many other professions, including banking, commerce, local and central government and teaching.
- Your ARU London lecturers all have first-hand experience of business and some continue to work in business. You are therefore assured that the content of your degree will be directly relevant to the demanding, constantly evolving world of contemporary business. Furthermore, you will study business from a practical as well as from an academic perspective.
- ARU London lecturers have a wealth of contacts too and you will study alongside students from all over the world. All great for networking!
- Our student-friendly timetables will make it easier for you to secure meaningful, part-time work. Part-time work will give you valuable experience outside of the classroom and will boost your credentials with a prospective graduate employer. We are also working with a number of employers to be able to offer part-time work in conjunction with our degrees.
- During your final year there will be additional seminars with the specific objective of enhancing your future employment prospects. These will include CV workshops, interview techniques, career counselling and visits from prospective employers.
Information about the course structure and content please visit Anglia Ruskin University London.
This course is available through Student Finance Company
Please Contact an advisor for FREE Advise by calling 020 3609 0260 or by completing the Enquiry From. And get £150 Cash through UK Graduate.