Final year BA Business TOP-UP Degree at Northumbria University London
Do you have plans to create your own business or work in a SME? Have you completed a Foundation Degree or BTEC HND in a vocational discipline and want to develop your business, management and leadership skills, whilst gaining a valuable degree qualification? Are you looking to study with like minded entrepreneurial and career focused students and be taught by academic and practitioner based tutors in small classes and via one to one tutorials? Then this could be the programme for you.
- Develop your skills required to set-up and manage your own business or work within a SME across a range of sectors
- Newcastle Business School is one of only 1% of the world’s business schools to hold the prestigious AACSB accreditation
- UK Graduate is a registered UCAS centre
- UK Graduate will help you through university application, UCAS application, and Student Finance application process.
Careers and further study
This programme is all about developing your ability to create and run your own successful business or work in an SME in a range of sectors. All the skills acquired on this programme are in high demand by employers looking for resourceful and creative managers, providing you with a broad range of options on completion.
If you pass with a minimum of a 2:2 and would like to continue your studies, you may be eligible to progress on to one of our postgraduate business degrees at the London Campus. These programmes include the opportunity for you to specialise in International Management, Financial Management or Marketing Management as part of your Business Masters. For those wanting to experience study in a different city, you may also be eligible to progress on to one of our Masters programmes at our main campus in Newcastle.
- A HND/Foundation Degree or BTEC/HND in a business related subject with average merits/commendations in final year, or study equivalent to 120 Level 4 and 120 Level 5 CATS points
- Students seeking to join the course as either direct or alternative applicants should seek approval of their HND or Foundation Degree prior to applying on UCAS. A list of modules is required as part of this approval process.
If you don’t meet the academic requirements
If you hold a pass in an approved BTEC/HND in a related discipline, or a pass in an approved Foundation Degree, you may be eligible to join a 4 or 6 week Bridging Course run by QA Higher Education at our London Campus. Upon successfully passing the Bridging Course with a pass mark of 50% together with a short suitability interview, you will be offered a place on the Top-Up programme.
Please Contact an advisor for FREE Advise by calling 020 3609 0260 or by completing the Enquiry From. and get £100 Cash through UK Graduate.