Final year BA (Hons) Applied Computing (Top-Up) Northumbria University
If you are interested in a systems development and management career and currently hold a Foundation Degree or HND (Higher National Diploma) or equivalent, the BSc (Hons) Applied Computing (Top-Up) allows you to gain a full undergraduate degree within one year of study.
- Top-Up your Level 5 qualification to an undergraduate computing degree in 1 year
- Develop highly sought after skills for a rapidly growing sector
- Continue your studies with our MSc Cyber Security when you pass with a 2:2 or above
- UK Graduate is a registered UCAS centre
- UK Graduate will help you through university application, UCAS application, and Student Finance application process.
Careers and further study
Upon successful completion of this course, with a minimum of a 2:2 degree, you will also be able to further your understanding of this subject area with the option to progress on to our MSc Cyber Security. Alternatively, you may choose to apply to study our MSc Web and Mobile Development Technologies programme which is taught on a part-time basis.
After completing the course, you will be well placed to pursue a career in a wide range of business or computing-focused roles, for example, in systems and application development, computer programming or project management.
If you hold a pass in an approved BTEC/HND in a related discipline, or a pass in an approved Foundation Degree, you may be eligible to join a 4 or 6 week Bridging Course run by QA Higher Education at our London Campus. Upon successfully passing the Bridging Course with a pass mark of 50% together with a short suitability interview, you will be offered a place on the Top-Up programme.
Please Contact an advisor for FREE Advise by calling 020 3609 0260 or by completing the Enquiry From and get £100 cash through UK Graduate.