Accounting and Finance (CIMA Pathway) MSc
With professional accreditation from the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), this challenging and exciting course perfectly prepares you for employment.
This course prepares you to confidently take up a career in accountancy and finance, across many different industry sectors. If you’re already working within the industry, it’s a good qualification to help progress to senior management roles within your organisation.
What’s covered in the course?
This unique worldwide course which grants exemptions to you from all CIMA professional examinations up to and including the strategic level.
This MSc brings you face-to-face with the challenges and opportunities of a dynamic contemporary sector, learning key issues from risk analysis to performance measurement and evaluation.
Designed with a real commitment to employability, previous students have gone on to work in eminent roles within the industry, including working in infrastructure finance and as economic experts. The course focuses on current and topical issues in accounting and finance, particularly related to corporate businesses, but also extending to investment analysis and portfolio management.
Why Choose Birmingham City University?
- The accreditation from CIMA helps boost your postgraduate qualification even more, giving you professional qualifications employers would be hard pressed to ignore.
- Our small class sizes and comprehensive learner development support gives you attentive, efficient help as well as a great learning atmosphere.
- You get the chance to study alongside people from other countries, enabling you to develop your own knowledge of the cultural implications of business practice.
- The University is an active research centre, and the latest Research Excellence Framework 2014 report found that we’ve doubled the amount of staff producing internationally recognised research.
- The course offers a recognised and respected programme of study around one of the business world’s key functions.
- You’ll work in our new, cutting-edge facility, The Curzon Building, which boasts state-of-the-art facilities.
Please Contact an advisor for FREE Advise by calling 020 3609 0260 or by completing the Enquiry From. And get £150 CashBack through UK Graduate.