Tourism is one of the world’s fastest growing industries offering a wide range of potential career opportunities around the globe – in the UK alone, it is the 5th largest industry, the 3rd largest export earner and worth £115 billion a year.
This degree has been developed to give students the key business skills needed for a successful career in this sector. There is a particular focus on the current challenges facing the tourism industry, these include; sustainability, ethical tourism, diverse competition and crisis management. This degree is a perfect entrance into this exciting and ever growing industry – designed to unlock your potential by enhancing both your commercial awareness and specialist subject knowledge you will study the economic, social, political, cultural and environmental significance of tourism.
- Mode of Study
- 3 Years or 4 Years with Foundation
- September and January Start
In today’s tough jobs market, graduates need to stand out from the crowd to successfully secure that all important first full-time job after university. We believe your degree from ARU London will definitely enhance your employability
- Your ARU London lecturers all have first-hand experience of business and some continue to work in business. You are therefore assured that the content of your degree will be directly relevant to the demanding, constantly evolving world of contemporary business. Furthermore, you will study business from a practical as well as from an academic perspective.
- ARU London lecturers have a wealth of contacts too and you will study alongside students from all over the world. All great for networking!
- Our student-friendly timetables will make it easier for you to secure meaningful, part-time work. Part-time work will give you valuable experience outside of the classroom and will boost your credentials with a prospective graduate employer. We are also working with a number of employers to be able to offer part-time work in conjunction with our degrees.
- During your final year there will be additional seminars with the specific objective of enhancing your future employment prospects. These will include CV workshops, interview techniques, career counselling and visits from prospective employers.
Information about the course structure and content please visit Anglia Ruskin University London.
This course is available through Student Finance Company
Please Contact an advisor for FREE Advise by calling 020 3609 0260 or by completing the Enquiry From. And get £150 Cash through UK Graduate.