Why study MSc Nursing Studies/MSc Nursing Studies (Advanced Nursing Practice) at Middlesex University?
The MSc Nursing Studies degree is an innovative programme suitable for any degree-level practising nurse who wishes to follow a flexible modular pathway towards a master’s degree or postgraduate diploma.
The MSc Nursing Studies (Advanced Nursing Practice) degree is for nurses working at an advanced level who wish to gain a postgraduate award and recognition of their advanced nursing status.
- Individualised study pathway based on pre-accreditation. Tailored to current and future development needs
- It is possible to accredit prior learning APL/APEL
- Work-based learning module options are available for core modules
- Enables you to demonstrate mastery in nursing-related skills and knowledge in order to contribute to enhanced professional nursing practice and service development
- Facilitates your acquisition of critical understanding and use of advanced research skills
- As a student of this course you’ll receive a free electronic textbook for every module.
Information about course content and entry requirements please visit Middlesex University London.
Student funding available for UK and EU students
UK Graduate Support
Will place you on apart-time paid work
We help you with the university, UCAS, Student Funding and Visa application process
Please Contact an advisor for FREE Advise by calling 020 3609 0260 or by completing the Enquiry From. And get £150 CashBack through UK Graduate.