If you do not currently meet the entry requirements to study one of our Masters programmes, the Graduate Certificate in Business is designed to help you gain the skills, knowledge and confidence needed to successfully transition to Masters-level study.
Upon successfully completing the course and subject to specific requirements, you will be able to join one of our range of Masters Programmes with a detailed understanding of how business works.
- Learn the skills to prepare yourself for postgraduate study
- Upon successful completion (subject to progression requirements) you will be guaranteed a place on a Masters programme with Northumbria
- Also available to study at our London Campus
- Progress on to Masters programmes at our Newcastle or London campuses
- Northumbria University’s business faculty (Newcastle Business School) is in the top 1% worldwide after being awarded the double AACSB accreditation
- Study locations: London or Newcastle
A pass degree, this may also be known as an ordinary degree, a degree without honours in England, in Scotland an ordinary degree is a three year degree pass. If you have studied in England, this will be a third class degree.
Depending on your chosen degree course, specific subject requirements may apply. Our team will be able to help confirm the details for you.
For other country specific entry requirements, please check our Entry Requirements. Alternatively, please contact our team who will be able to help you.
Please Contact an advisor for FREE Advise by calling 020 3609 0260 or by completing the Enquiry From. And get £150 Cash through UK Graduate.