Why study at Roehampton London or Birmingham?
- Awarded best modern university in London (Sunday Times Good University Guide 2016; Guardian University Guide 2016; Complete University Guide 2016)
- 91% of graduates are in work/further education within 6 months (DHLE Report 2014 (in work/further study within 6 months of graduating)
- Career focused – our Careers and Employment service offer one-to-one appointments to help you make well-informed career decisions
- High levels of contact time with teachers and support staff
- Well-connected, central locations in London’s Zone 1 and Birmingham’s City Centre
- Start dates available in May 2016 (London only), September and January so you can begin your studies at a time that suits you
- Evening options available in the London Holborn Centre for when you need to fit your studies around your personal commitments
The BSc Business Management provides an excellent foundation for future business leaders, whether you want to work within an organisation or aspire to run your own enterprise.
You will gain highly competitive business skills in a supportive and inspiring environment, with modules covering a wide range of business topics taught by experienced tutors, you will be learning about real-life and contemporary business approaches.
Please Contact an advisor for FREE Advise by calling 020 3609 0260 or by completing the Enquiry From. And get £150 Cash through UK Graduate.