UCAS Application Support
Apply and track your UCAS application
As an official UCAS centre, UK Graduate will provide you with free, independent advice on how to submit a high-quality UCAS application. With only five university choices available to students – alongside 100,000 undergraduate and postgraduate courses – it is vital you understand the UCAS process fully and choose the right universities to apply to. UK Graduate will:
- Introduce schools and programmes
- Decide on five UK universities and courses to apply to
- Create your UCAS application
- Review and edit your personal statement
- Add a reference to UCAS and send your application
- Full application tracking on your behalf
How we can help
Advice about completing your application – from initial registration to writing a personal statement and course selection – is available by arranging a free consultation in our office or via Skype ukgraduate.
Starting your UCAS application online
UK Graduate can track your UCAS application by entering the buzzword ‘UKGRADUATE’ when applying. Follow these simple steps to link your application to UK Graduate.
- Register on the UCAS website to be provided with a username and password.
- Click ‘Link your application to your school, college or organization’ and enter the buzzword ‘UKGRADUATE’ when asked ‘How are you applying?’
- When requested, verify your email address and ensure your details are correct.
- Check the email you received from UCAS and enter the code you are given. Click ‘Verify email’.
- Once verified, begin filling in your application.