- Programme Title: Creative Media Production (Computer Game Animation)
- Awarding Body: Pearson
- Campus: London
- Duration: Two Years, Full Time
- Intake periods: 2016 October – 2017 February, June and October
- Fees: UK/EU £6,000 (SFE funding available)
Our HND in Computer Game Animation is designed to provide specialist work-related qualifications in a range of sectors. This course will give learners the knowledge, understanding and skills that they need to prepare them for employment. The HND in Computer Game Animation also provide career development opportunities within the industry.
On successful completion of the course, you can progress into or within employment and/or continue your study in the same vocational area.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This programme prepares learners for employment in the commercial fields of (Computer Game Animation and will be suitable for learners who have already decided that they wish to enter this area of work. Some adult learners may wish to make the commitment required by this qualification in order to enter a specialist area of employment or progress into higher education.
WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?
- This course provides education and training in the theory and practice of Computer Game Animation as required for careers in computer games design, computer games development, 3D Design, and 2D & 3D Computer Animation.
- Provide opportunities for learners to focus on the development of higher-level skills in Computer Game Animation context
- Provide specialist options which meet the needs of the major functions in Computer Game Animation and allow specialisation with career progression and professional recognition in line within the Computer Game Animation industries
- Provide opportunities which underpin some of the knowledge and understanding required for the units in Computer Game Animation.
- Provide opportunities for learners to develop a range of skills and techniques and attributes essential for successful performance in working life.
WHAT WILL I EXPERIENCE?
- The opportunity to select specialist pathway options reflecting students’ career development analysis
- Opportunities to study within a cross disciplinary environment designed to promote student interaction and shared learning.
- There are opportunities to work on live client briefs as part of credit bearing learning units.
- Industry guest speakers are encouraged to participate in class sessions as appropriate
- Activities are encouraged that enhance learning and teaching such as museum visits, exhibitions, tours of studios, facilities houses etc.
We equip our graduates with skills for direct progression into careers in a range of areas within the film industry. These include: producing, directing, editing, scriptwriting and camerawork. It is also ideal if you are looking to progress into higher education in the form of professional qualifications or a degree.
More details about the course please visit LCCA.
UK Graduate Support
We help you with the university, UCAS, Student Funding and Visa application process
Please Contact an advisor for FREE Advise by calling 020 3609 0260 or by completing the Enquiry From. And get £150 CashBack through UK Graduate.