This course is aimed at anyone working in, or looking to work in, a role that involves dealing with costs, estimates and budgets. The course is ideal for managers without a finance background, as well as other non-finance staff looking for a better understanding of key financial tasks.
This course is split into four manageable sections:
• Section 1: An introduction to budgeting
• Section 2: Preparing operational budgets
• Section 3: Cash flow forecasting
• Section 4: Budgets as a control mechanism.
• This course is delivered via distance learning with auto-marked questions, allowing you to choose when and where you study.
• Study will enhance both your personal skills and professional development.
• A great addition to your CV to show commitment to your current role and/or a willingness to learn for future employers.
AAT Essentials: Budgeting
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. All candidates must be at least 16 years old and you will be asked to complete a short test at the start of your course that’s known as an initial assessment. This will help to decide which ESOL qualification is right for you.
Only the AAT course body is provided online and upon completion you will need to book your final exam at an approved AAT centre nearest you.