This qualification is suitable for learners who have completed the Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping or learners not wanting to commit to the full AAT accounting qualification, as well as learners who want to become self-employed bookkeepers. This qualification is available to learners aged 16 or over.
This course is split into three manageable units, these include:
• Unit 1: Advanced Bookkeeping
• Unit 2: Final Accounts Preparation
• Unit 3: Indirect Tax.
• Gain a nationally recognised qualification
• This course is delivered via distance learning, allowing you to choose when and where you study
• Study will enhance both your personal skills and professional development
• Personal tutors are assigned to you, to ensure you have the support needed to succeed
• Establish a long-standing career pathway within the bookkeeping industry.
Level 3 AAT Advanced Certificate in Bookkeeping
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. All candidates must be at least 16 years old and you will be asked to complete a short test at the start of your course that’s known as an initial assessment. This will help to decide which ESOL qualification is right for you.
Only the AAT course body is provided online and upon completion you will need to book your final exam at an approved AAT centre nearest you.