This Business Essentials programme has been designed to provide you with the key skills and knowledge needed to enhance your success and development in your profession. You can tailor the programme to develop yourself in a way that will benefit your career progression.
Businesses that are looking to enhance the professional development and skill-set of their current workforce will benefit from completing this programme. It offers essential business knowledge that is vital in growing a successful and productive company.
Business Essentials is split into three learning areas with a range of different sections:
• Workplace Awareness
– Equality and diversity – Health and safety
– Cleaning skills – Infection control
• Personal Health and Well-being at Work
– Nutrition and health – Exercise
– Mental health issues – Diabetes awareness
• Customer Service
– Customer service skills – Teamwork
– Presenting information – Team leading.
• Bite-sized chunks of online learning
• Activities and questions are auto-assessed
• Staff progress can be tracked through a reporting system.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. All candidates must be at least 16 years old and should have a good understanding of English in order to successfully complete the course.
Your final assessment is included in the cost and can be taken by yourself online and upon successful completion your certificate will be emailed you within 2 working days.