This qualification is suitable for learners new to accounting who are using Sage on a daily basis or learners who have no experience of accounting software and are looking to improve their skills.
This course comprises of one unit:
• Using Accounting Software (UACS)
• Enter accounting data at the beginning of an accounting period
• Record customer transactions
• Record supplier transactions
• Record and reconcile bank and cash transactions
• Be able to use journals to enter accounting transactions
• Produce reports
• Maintain the safety and security of data held in the computerised accounting system.
• Gain a nationally recognised qualification
• You will obtain a SAGE certificate of completion as well as the AAT Award
• Establish a long-standing career pathway within the accounting industry
• Study will enhance both your personal skills and professional development
• Personal tutors are assigned to you, to ensure you have the support needed to succeed.
Level 2 AAT Foundation Award in Accounting Software
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. All candidates must be at least 16 years old and you will be asked to complete a short test at the start of your course that’s known as an initial assessment. This will help to decide which ESOL qualification is right for you.
Only the AAT course body is provided online and upon completion you will need to book your final exam at an approved AAT centre nearest you.