This qualification would be ideal for anyone who would like to develop their knowledge, understanding and competence in a range of different IT skills, particularly those who use IT in their current job role.
Learners must already have basic IT skills and basic knowlegde of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), to be able to complete the course successfully. The qualification is suitable for learners aged 14 and above.
This course is split into five manageable units:
Unit 1: Using IT to increase productivity
Unit 2: IT software fundamentals
Unit 3: IT security for users
Unit 4: Presentation software
Unit 5: Spreadsheet software.
• Gain a nationally recognised qualification
• Establish a long-standing career pathway within the business sector
• This course is delivered via distance learning, allowing you to choose when and where you study
• Study will enhance both your personal skills and professional development
• Personal tutors are assigned to you to ensure you have the support needed to succeed.
Level 2 Certificate in IT User Skills
Anyone! Promoting equality and diversity in the workplace and the wider community is crucial to a great working environment. Therefore, this course is suitable to any employees in any workplace.
You can book your exam for just £75 inc VAT when you are ready at our centre in Whitechapel