Infection prevention is crucial to saving lives, so this course is of high importance to any existing or new healthcare employees. The information contained in the course is vital to anyone who wishes to work in the healthcare sector in the future.
This course is split into four manageable units:
Unit 1 Principles of the causes and spread of infection in health care settings
Unit 2 Principles of the importance of personal hygiene and health in the prevention and control of infection in health care settings
Unit 3 Principles of decontamination, cleaning and waste management in health care settings
Unit 4 Principles of infection prevention and control in a health care setting
• Gain a nationally recognised qualification
• Study will enhance both personal skills and professional development
• The programme is delivered via distance learning, allowing you to choose where and when you study
• On average, the course should only take between 10-16 weeks to complete
• Personal tutors are assigned to each individual learner to ensure you have the necessary support needed to be successful.
Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of the Prevention and Control of Infection in Health Care Settings
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. All candidates must be at least 16 years old and you will be asked to complete a short test at the start of your course that’s known as an initial assessment. This will help to decide which ESOL qualification is right for you.
You can book your exam for just £75 inc VAT when you are ready at our centre in Whitechapel