This qualification is ideal for individuals who wish to pursue or progress their career in accountancy
or finance. It is particularly suitable for anyone who has already completed the AAT Level 3 Advanced
Diploma in Accounting or is already working in finance and would like to further develop their
accounting and finance skills. Learners aged 16 and above can complete this qualification.
This course is split into 10 manageable units:
• Unit 1: Management accounting: budgeting
• Unit 2: Management accounting: decision and control
• Unit 3: Financial statements of limited companies
• Unit 4: Business tax
• Unit 5: Personal tax
• Unit 6: External auditing
• Unit 7: Cash and treasury management
• Unit 8: Credit management
• Unit 9: Accounting systems and controls (synoptic unit)
• Unit 10: Synoptic assessment preparation.
• Gain a nationally recognised qualification
• Establish a long-standing career pathway within accountancy and/or finance
• This course is delivered via distance learning, allowing you to choose when and where you study
• Study will enhance both your personal skills and professional development
• Personal tutors are assigned to you to ensure you have the support needed to succeed.
Level 4 AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting (Standard Package)
Learners must be over the age of 16
• Depending on previous qualifications or experience, you may be asked to complete an AAT skillcheck.
Only the AAT course body is provided online and upon completion you will need to book your final exam at an approved AAT centre nearest you.