This qualification is aimed at those who wish to gain an understanding of issues related to relationships and sexual health, and is suitable for learners of all ages.
This course is split into 5 manageable units:
• Sexually transmitted infections
• Human reproduction
• The media
• Gain a nationally recognised qualification
• Create a long-standing career pathway within the health and social care industry
• Courses are delivered as distance learning, allowing learners to choose when and where to study
• Personal tutors are assigned to ensure learners have the support needed to succeed.
Level 1 Award in Sexual Health Awareness
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. All candidates must be at least 16 years old and you will be asked to complete a short test at the start of your course that’s known as an initial assessment. This will help to decide which ESOL qualification is right for you.
You can book your exam for just £75 inc VAT when you are ready at our centre in Whitechapel