This qualification is ideal for anyone who is currently working, or looking to work, in the adult health and social care sector. You should enrol on this course if you wish to learn how to identify safeguarding issues, and uphold excellent standards of care provision for vulnerable adults.
This course is split into 4 manageable units:
Unit 1: Understanding safeguarding in adult health and social care
Unit 2: Principles of dignity in adult health and social care practices
Unit 3: Understanding duty of care in adult health and social care
Unit 4: Understanding dilemmas and public concerns in adult health and social care
• Gain a nationally recognised qualification
• Study will enhance both personal skills and professional development
• The programme is delivered via distance learning, allowing you to choose where and when you study
• On average, the course should only take between 10-16 weeks to complete
• Personal tutors are assigned to each individual learner to ensure you have the necessary support needed to be successful.
Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Dignity and Safeguarding in Adult Health and Social Care
Anyone! Promoting equality and diversity in the workplace and the wider community is crucial to a great working environment. Therefore, this course is suitable to any employees in any workplace.
You can book your exam for just £75 inc VAT when you are ready at our centre in Whitechapel