This qualification is suitable for learners who have completed the Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping or learners not wanting to commit to the full AAT accounting qualification, as well as learners who want to become self-employed bookkeepers. This qualification is available to learners aged 16 or over.
This course is split into three manageable units, these include:
• Unit 1: Advanced Bookkeeping
• Unit 2: Final Accounts Preparation
• Unit 3: Indirect Tax.
• Gain a nationally recognised qualification
• This course is delivered via distance learning, allowing you to choose when and where you study
• Study will enhance both your personal skills and professional development
• Personal tutors are assigned to you, to ensure you have the support needed to succeed
• Establish a long-standing career pathway within the bookkeeping industry.