This course is suited to learners who have ideally completed the Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting or learners who are already working within finance at an intermediate level.
If you are starting on your career path with AAT, we suggest you begin with the Level 2 Certificate before progressing onto the Level 3 Diploma. The AAT Skillcheck can help guide you on which qualification you should start with.
The Skills Network can guide you through all three layers of AAT, taking you through all three qualifications.
The course is split into six manageable units, with an additional synoptic revision unit:
• Advanced Bookkeeping
• Final Accounts Preparation
• Management Accounting: Costing
• Indirect Tax
• Ethics for Accountants
• Spreadsheets for Accounting
• Additional Synoptic Assessment Preparation.
• Gain a nationally recognised qualification
• Improve your skills to help create a long-standing career pathway in bookkeeping and accounting
• Courses are delivered as distance learning, allowing learners to choose when and where to study
• Personal tutors are assigned to ensure learners have the support needed to succeed.