This course is ideal for learners who wish to increase their awareness and understanding of bullying, including how to recognise when bullying is taking place, taking action to stop bullying and the legislation surrounding bullying.
This course is split into four manageable units:
Unit 1: Principles of bullying
Unit 2: Recognising bullying in children and young people
Unit 3: Action to be taken when a child and young person
is being bullied
Unit 4: Understand government guidelines for bullying
• Gain a nationally recognised qualification
• Learn how to recognise and take action to stop bullying
• This course is delivered via distance learning, allowing you to choose when and where you study
• Study will enhance both your personal skills and professional development
• Personal Tutors are assigned to you to ensure you have the support needed to succeed.