This course is ideal for anyone who wishes to gain knowledge of the causes and issues surrounding substance misuse, whether it be to benefit a career or better understand those who are affected.
This course is split into 4 manageable sections:
• Substances that are commonly misused
• The personal and social effects of substance misuse
• The perceptions of and responses to substance misuse
• Ways to promote healthy choices and build resilience.
• Gain a nationally recognised qualification
• Create a long-standing career pathway within the health and social care industry
• Courses are delivered as distance learning, allowing learners to choose when and where to study
• Personal tutors are assigned to ensure learners have the support needed to succeed.