Studying via distance learning means you can choose when and where you study. We ensure you get all the support you need throughout your course in the form of a personal Tutor and a Learner Support Advisor.
What you will learn All of our award-winning, paper-based learning resources are of the highest quality and are designed to be engaging and interactive to keep you focused on your learning at all times.
This course is split into six manageable units:
Unit 1: Awareness of behaviour that challenges in children
Unit 2: Principles of intervention when working with behaviour that challenges in children and young people
Unit 3: Behaviour that challenges and mental health in children
Unit 4: Behaviour that challenges and learning disabilities
Unit 5: Behaviour that challenges, sensory issues and autism
Unit 6: Legislation supporting behaviour that challenges in children.
This qualification is aimed at anyone who wishes to develop an in-depth knowledge of behaviour that challenges in children in order to progress into related employment in education or health and social care settings. Anyone who currently works in the education
and health and social care sectors would also benefit from the course, as well as anyone with a personal need for, or interest in, more detailed knowledge of behaviour that challenges in children. This qualification is suitable for learners aged 16 or above.
• Gain a nationally recognised qualification
• Establish a long-standing career pathway within the education or health and social care sector
• This course is delivered via distance learning, allowing you to choose when and where you study
• Study will enhance both your personal skills and professional development
• Personal Tutors are assigned to you to ensure you have the support needed to succeed.