This qualification is suitable for learners looking to gain a basic understanding of double entry bookkeeping in order to complete the full AAT accounting qualification or those not wanting to commit to the full AAT accounting qualification.
This qualification is available to learners aged 16 or over.
This course is split into two manageable units, these
• Unit 1: Bookkeeping Transactions
• Unit 2: Bookkeeping Controls.
• Exciting and engaging content
• Interactivity – featuring videos and games to enhance learning
• Virtual tutors who offer hints, tips and guidance throughout the course.
These units cover key principles including:
• Processing customer and supplier transactions
• Processing receipts and payments
• Processing transactions through ledgers to the trial balance
• Understanding financial transactions within a bookkeeping system.
• Gain a nationally recognised qualification
• This course is delivered via distance learning, allowing you to choose when and where you study
• Study will enhance both your personal skills and professional development
• Personal tutors are assigned personally to you, to ensure you have the support needed to succeed.