This unit will provide you with an understanding of applying VAT legislation requirements; accurately completing VAT returns and submitting them in a timely manner; the implications for the business of errors, omissions, late filing and payment; and reporting VAT related information within an organisation in accordance with regulatory and organisation requirements.
The benefits of this course include:
- Learn from your own home, in your own time
- Access to award-winning learning and assessment materials
- 1:1 Tutor support available via phone or email
- Your own designated Learner Support Advisor to help you throughout the course
- Award-winning online AAT courses
- Potential to progress on to one of our other accounting courses.