This additional revision unit will prepare you for the synoptic assessment and includes revision sections for the key topics in Unit 1, 2 and 3. This unit is built to provide you with an indication as to which areas need to be further revised and will help to identify your strengths and weaknesses.
The synoptic exam is a case study style exam, where you will work through scenarios before answering the questions. The exam can cover any topic from any of the units in the level 2 course (except unit 4 – Using Accounting Software).
The benefits of this course include:
- Learn from your own home, in your own time
- Access to award-winning learning and assessment materials
- Access to our online learning platform, EQUAL – the ideal way to study an online bookkeeping course
- UK-based support team, on hand to support you during your studies
- Potential to progress on to one of our other accounting courses.