This unit will provide you with an understanding of the purpose and use of management accounting within an organisation, applying techniques required for dealing with costs, apportioning costs according to organisational requirements, analysing and reviewing deviations from budget and reporting these to management, and applying management accounting techniques to support decision making.
The benefits of this course include:
- Learn from your own home, in your own time
- Access to award-winning learning and assessment materials
- Access to our online learning platform, EQUAL – the ideal way to study an online bookkeeping course
- UK-based support team, on hand to support you during your studies
- Potential to progress on to one of our other accounting courses.