This qualification is aimed at those who wish to gain an understanding of issues related to relationships and sexual health, and is suitable for learners of all ages.
This course is split into 5 manageable units:
• Sexually transmitted infections
• Human reproduction
• The media
• Gain a nationally recognised qualification
• Create a long-standing career pathway within the health and social care industry
• Courses are delivered as distance learning, allowing learners to choose when and where to study
• Personal tutors are assigned to ensure learners have the support needed to succeed.