This course is ideal for learners who wish to increase their knowledge and understanding of autism and how to support individuals who have the condition.
Anyone who aims to progress on to further qualifications and employment within the health and social care sector will benefit from the course, and it is suitable for learners aged 16 or above.
This course is split into six manageable units:
Unit 1: Autism in Context
Unit 2: Positive Behavioural Support for Individuals with Autism
Unit 3: Understand Support and Management of Transitions for Individuals with Autism
Unit 4: Therapeutic Interventions and Support Available for Individuals with Autism and Co-occurring Conditions
Unit 5: Communication and Social Interaction with Individuals with Autism
Unit 6: Safeguarding and Resilience in Autism.
• Gain a nationally recognised qualification
• Establish a long-standing career pathway within the health and social care sector
• This course is delivered via distance learning, allowing you to choose when and where you study
• Study will enhance both your personal skills and professional development
• Personal Tutors are assigned to you to ensure you have the support needed to succeed.